Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Blogger Basics Step - My Blog Disappeared in Google Results

Being a beginner blogger I am still suffering in the phase of finding the basics of blogging. Today I have checked again and my blog is no more in the results. I am not hopeless and thinking about the very basic need to maintain the SERP's position of my blog. Yes, this is what for I have solicited after all ... I need some very good backlink in order to have a page rank. So this time I have quite different results with my blog.

I hope that I will find a blogger who is determined to help beginner blogger and make some of the basics very clear!

Dated 05 May 2008.
A REAL TIP
Hi again .... after couple of days with same post with some of my findings. I think this is better to continue with my same post after having some of the facts about Google. Today I have published a new post regarding another topic. It has made my SERP position again appealing ;) for me lol and I feel that Google likes fresh contents almost everyday in order to get the results refreshed with the particular niche or blog.

So if you are interested in making your blog appearance so good, spare some time for blog and keep posting fresh contents and enjoy your beginner blogger status with a touch of cheers.

No comments: