Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One of the Traffic Building Stretagy for Beginner Blogger

Sorry for being late for my next post as I had to go for some other work besides the beginner blogger activity. Till this moment I have discussed a lot about my efforts of inviting the Google to my blog as a favorite blog search within the niche. Now is the time to talk about some other aspects for blog promotion as well as for getting the traffic.

Traffic for absolutely free is a hard task and needs much effort to have the needful a bit done. I have joined Traffic Swarm for the said purpose.

What is this by the way? This is a system that allow you to create your account and then place an ad about your site or blog. To activate your account you have to earn 50 points and there are points (credits) for each page load, for which you have to make your home page with the given url.

As soon as one crosses the 50 credits, a 100 credit bonus is awarded and your ad is displayed for others to visit.

Being beginner blogger if you are interested in this system you are welcome to join here.

No comments: