Monday, May 5, 2008

Directory Submission! Another Beginner Blogger Basic Step for Blog Promotion

As my blog is meant for beginner blogger who are interested in learning basics for blogging, here is another basic step for blog promotion and that's directory submission. I have checked some of the directory submission sites in order to submit my blog there. This is not an easy task to get your blog approved against very competent blogger. I chose one of the avenue and that's Mostpopularsites search engine.

I will shortly change this post with some of the salient features of this site!

Today I have mail from the said site intimating me about approval of my blog and they have included the same to their listing.

I hope that some of outcome will definitely be revealed in coming days enabling me to share more with beginner blogger who are interested in learning some basic steps for blog promotion.

No comments: