Monday, March 17, 2008

Traffic is the Target for Money Making Bloggers

This is really a question that would strike to those bloggers who want to make money through the blog .... how to attract the traffic. For me, I use many tacts to do so and now as I have been granted the access by Google to take part in the advertisement program I would surely try my level best to attract more traffic giving me money making clicks ;)

There are many ways, as we have seen in one of my previous post for getting back links.

What are the handy ways to do so.

Writing Articles focusing the niche adopted and then giving a link to your blog. I am trying to get my articles printed having those words making the sense of what I have opted for my blog. You can search Google to have those sites having high page rank on SERPs and join some of the forums and start writing articles. These articles will be approved first, by the webmasters and then published ..... giving you an avenue to park your blog.

Taking Part in Yahoo Answers
This is one of the best way to promote the blog and getting much traffic. I have frankly seen these tips here in one of the blogs. I have also tried to follow the valuable tips given in that blog by Grizz. O Man ... he is really great and his valuable tips are worthy to be praised. The secret can be scratched by clicking here. I will not try to get the credit as I am also beginner in this field.

Joining the Squidoo
This is also one of the best way to get your traffic share. O yes, there is nothing wrong if one goes to do so. Join this nice forum and just start writing your lens. This is like a blog concept but apart from the blogging it gives much room to get your thoughts published and get your blogs flourished by incorporating your keywords and pointing your blog. As Squidoo has a good page rank about 6 on SERPs, it will make your article ... lens available to people who are interested in your niche.

No comments: