Saturday, April 5, 2008

Advice for a Beginner Blogger like me from Veteran!

I always try my level best to make it my personal one regardless of having all of my thoughts either appealing to others or not. Here I again clarify that this is meant for ideas sharing and not be taken as an authority.

I have recently joined a forum for discussion and got my problem posted there to have comments from others. I have just received an advice from a senior who made me to realize that for a successful blog you must be well versed about the topic.

Being a beginner blogger I do not claim that I am master of the trade but still the realities cannot be denied. What I asked was about getting the indexed with Google rather making something from it as I am interested in building the traffic ONLY at the moment as what I suggested in my last post while giving a humble suggestion to a beginner blogger.

I have the following advice:

[[[First, money making blogs are not a good way to make money with google adsense. After all, most of the links that will show up will be something like, "Make 100,000 this year working one hour a day" and people know it is a fishy link. Rather then clicking it, they ignore it.

Second you can submit your URL to get your blog indexed. I can't remember where, I would google search it. This will get your blog indexed in three to five days.

Third, I don't mean to be rude, but how can you write a blog about a topic that you don't seem to have accomplished. How you can you tell others how to make money blogging, if you haven't indeed made any money blogging? I would suggest you choose a different topic that you are passionate about. Something you know a lot about, and have a lot of experience with. It should be a topic that you can come up with at least fifteen sub topics, and one that you won't get bored with. Then go from there. ]]]

Reference is here.

If somebody want to add more for beginner blogger like me .... you are welcome!

No comments: