Saturday, April 19, 2008

Getting SERP Results of my Blog with Cache



This is really interesting to learn that all of the pages of my Blog are almost there in SERP but only three are with cache that's cache1, cache2 & cache3 .... the snapshot of a URL Google keeps while indexing.

I am trying to get the clue of whats wrong with my blog .... as there is no apparent reason for this happening as I have checked my site map, the robot.txt file of my blog, the meta tag generated by the Google and pasted in the prescribed area etc.

continued.... & continue on 20 Apr 2008.








Hi Again this is really nice to tell that I have got my objective done and my posts are crawled by the Google bot at once.

Whats the secret I tell you.

I have just joined a social website and made all of my posts as my bookmark. This is because the same will be cached if and only if bot read the same from some other avenue and you can see the result in the image above.

No comments: