Friday, April 18, 2008

Unbelievable Result All of My Blog Posts are Indexed






This is really worthwhile to share that the steps I have taken to sort out the reasons for not being indexed after all made so quick progress that I am even stuck to believe :)



Many of my posts got indexed within no time after my last post and what I did is .... just posted the same and ping the blog.



First of all instantly I searched for the blog through blogsearch & the reult was as shown.




And then I got my search through google standard seach and the result is as above.

2 comments:

Newbie said...

Hi there. Well, congrats for your achievement but I must add here is that all of your pages have not been got indexed yet. This is evident from the fact that if your give your site:yourblogurl in google search it returns only two of the pages with "cached" and others only with "similar pages options". But I must say keep it up and hopefully you would see good results too.

freelancer said...

Yes Newbie! I have checked and found three of the pages with cached. Thanks for pointing out the same.