Monday, April 28, 2008

My Blog Page Rank is my Next Target for Making Money

This is really nice to again address myself being a blogger. I have done so far quite satisfying for at least myself ;) for making money with my blog.

As I earlier discussed that my blog is anonymous among million of blogs and I am trying to get out of heap and become some what prominent in the blog galaxy and this is really making me proud to tell that my first attempt, being a money making blogger, was to make my page indexed. I tried many tacts to do so and somewhat I have become successful.

Today I have checked my webmasters dashboard and having a look it is surprising for me as my 15 URLs are indexed by google and total were 22 at the moment. So this is a graet work and I must appreciate my efforts :) Do you so! lol

Well, now is the time to think about page rank. As soon as I get it, I will share with you all. Thanks for all of your kind words for making my blog indexed and now for my blog's page rank.

See ya!

1 comment:

Darmamitra said...

congratulations! that's great achievement.