Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What is Good Time for a Blog to Participate in Adsense to make money?

Being a Blogger having mind to earn money through the Blog this is really question to learn when is the right time for the Blog to get participation in Adsense to make money?

I think first of all concenteration must be getting the same listed and indexed with Google and Build some real traffic for your Blog.

I have joined the same earlier than doing so and I think it was my wrong decision :) Becasue whilst I have no visitor I will have to suffer somewhat, isn't it! Off course I do so.

Now as I have a bit success in getting my Blog listed with search engine, I must seek some strong backlinks in order to make my SERP position strong.

I must update all of my visitors as soon as I get some strong backlink. Till the moment I must try to do my best focuss on the traffic for my Blog making my participation a success in Adsense.

No comments: